Vanessa Hudgens’ Candid Chat

Thursday, April 16, 2009


She was all about supporting boyfriend Zac Efron at the big Los Angeles premiere of “17 Again” last night, and in a recent interview Vanessa Hudgens revealed a few thing most people don’t know about her.

The “High School Musical” hottie told Self magazine that she’s uber-concerned about personal safety, hence she carries a Taser at all times. “I keep it for self-defense. I’m moving into a house by myself and it’s scary.”

As for her next role, Miss Hudgens hopes for a bit of a departure from the norm. "I'd like to do an action film where I could kick someone's a**. I want to be strong and empowered."

And when it comes to looking picture-perfect, Vanessa says sometimes she prefers to go without all the primping. "Sometimes I feel prettier without makeup. [I] take it off and [I'm] like, 'Oh, there I am!'" She continued, “I also have a big, big, big toe. I call it my goat toe."





0 comments: