Jennifer Love Hewitt: Hollywood Hottie

Monday, April 27, 2009


Making her way around town on a beautiful spring day, Jennifer Love Hewitt was spotted out in Hollywood on Monday morning (April 27).

The "Ghost Whisperer" gal was dressed casually, hopping out of the car while glancing over at following paparazzi.


Meanwhile, Love Hewitt recently made a visit to the Ellen DeGeneres show, during which time she talked about her new boyfriend, Jamie Kennedy.

Of her comedian beau, Jennifer tells, "He really saw who I was as a person more than anybody had ever done in my whole life. That's, for me, when I sort of went, 'Oh, wow!' I knew he was funny, I knew he was special, I knew he was a really nice guy and decent person. I just never really looked at him until a little while ago."




0 comments: