Jason Priestley: Baby No. 2 on the Way

Monday, April 13, 2009


Adding to the celebrity baby fever, Jason Priestley and his wife Naomi Lowde have announced they’re expecting their second child.

Over the weekend, Lowde was spotted showing off her baby bump during a shopping excursion to Tiffany & Co, and it sounds like Jason and Naomi are excited for their impending arrival.

Priestley recently gushed about his love for fatherhood, saying, "I love being a father. It's totally ineffable. I love changing diapers. I love the whole thing -- I'm all in."

Back when his daughter Ava Veronica was born in 2007, Jason explained that he wasn’t planning on hiring a nanny. "The time we're going to get to spend with our daughter actually being an infant is so short that I really want to have that time with her. The fractured sleep that you get, the whole experience -- I really want have it all and soak it in."


0 comments: