Amy Winehouse: Good News in St. Lucia?

Sunday, April 12, 2009


Fitting in quite nicely when it comes to island living, Amy Winehouse was spotted getting an early start to her Easter Sunday (April 12) in St. Lucia.

The "Rehab songstress strutted along the shoreline with a group of children, also playing with a beach pooch during her leisurely stroll.

Meanwhile, Miss Winehouse may be getting some good news when it comes to her separation from Blake Fielder-Civil, as Blake reportedly has gotten another lady pregnant - which hurt his chances of banking $7.5 million of Wino's fortune.

Telling British tabloid News of the World that she got pregnant while in rehab with Fielder-Civil about six weeks ago, Gilleen Morris alleges: "Blake seduced me and we had a secret fling. When I told him I was pregnant he said, 'Oh f***!' But he vowed to stand by me and raise the child."

"Initially I was planning to have an abortion but Blake's vow has completely thrown me. I never planned for any more children. Our fling was just a bit of fun. I never imagined these consequences. I'm now confused and don't know what to do. I was surprised how supportive he was. I don't think he'd say he'll stand by me if he didn't mean it," Morris adds.

Making quite the interesting proposal, Gilleen tells, "And if Amy wants to be a step-mom I wouldn't mind, as long as she steered clear of drugs and self-harming."








0 comments: